Brustor
B 600

The BRUSTOR® B600 pergola was the latest evolution in B200XL technology. It is a model that in addition to the rotation of the blades also makes the folding of the same to one side of the ceiling, and the completely collected blades occupy only 13% of the gap, leaving 87% of the ceiling completely open.   Since this ceiling allows several movements, the beams incorporate all the necessary mechanisms to make them, so to install the sides in Zip screen will have to do so in the lower part of the beam like the B150XL.   There is the possibility of coupling several pergolas allowing to create spaces with considerable dimensions.   Similar to the B150XL and B200XL there are many options such as LED lighting in various types, side screens, infra red heaters and sensors of various types (rain, wind, light).   The roof blades make a rotation of 130 ° allowing to manage the entrance of light as needed or to make the total or partial resting of the blades.   The entire pergola in its electrical version can be controlled by the remote control of Somfy® or by the smartphone or Tablet if the equipment called TaHoma® from Somfy® is installed, which is a device that manages several equipments that are prepared for that.   The water that is collected by the roof is channeled through the gutter along the entire perimeter of the pergola beam and channeled through the pillars to the ground or connecting to a rainwater system if it exists.

IMAGES
Fale connosco
Peça um orçamento!
Brustor

B 600

The BRUSTOR® B600 pergola was the latest evolution in B200XL technology. It is a model that in addition to the rotation of the blades also makes the folding of the same to one side of the ceiling, and the completely collected blades occupy only 13% of the gap, leaving 87% of the ceiling completely open.   Since this ceiling allows several movements, the beams incorporate all the necessary mechanisms to make them, so to install the sides in Zip screen will have to do so in the lower part of the beam like the B150XL.   There is the possibility of coupling several pergolas allowing to create spaces with considerable dimensions.   Similar to the B150XL and B200XL there are many options such as LED lighting in various types, side screens, infra red heaters and sensors of various types (rain, wind, light).   The roof blades make a rotation of 130 ° allowing to manage the entrance of light as needed or to make the total or partial resting of the blades.   The entire pergola in its electrical version can be controlled by the remote control of Somfy® or by the smartphone or Tablet if the equipment called TaHoma® from Somfy® is installed, which is a device that manages several equipments that are prepared for that.   The water that is collected by the roof is channeled through the gutter along the entire perimeter of the pergola beam and channeled through the pillars to the ground or connecting to a rainwater system if it exists.

Imagens